Marshall, Gerstein & Borun LLP is committed to respecting your data privacy. We act in accordance with applicable data privacy laws when collecting and using personal information provided to us, or which we have obtained from your visits to our websites.Collection of Personal Information
Personal information is information through which you can be identified, such as your name, postal address, email address, and telephone number. Personal information Marshall Gerstein may collect also includes the following:
- financial information relating to client payments for services
- information that we obtain while representing clients
- information that clients, potential clients, or others provide to our firm
- domain information concerning visitors to our firm’s websites, marshallip.com, www.ptabwatch.com, and www.patentnext.com.
Use of Personal Information
Marshall Gerstein may use personal information to communicate with and provide services for firm clients, or for other reasons such as the following:
- responding to inquiries from potential clients
- complying with legal obligations, such as Treasury Department or Commerce Department regulations, or responding to court or administrative orders
- communicating with third parties who assist us in providing services to clients, such as vendors or other attorneys in the United States or in other countries
- communicating with clients and non-clients for marketing our legal services, or providing information about legal developments or firm events
- communicating with potential employees about job opportunities
- domain name information is used to analyze the domain names of visitors to our firm’s websites, how often they visit, and what parts of the site they visit most often
Contacting Us About Your Personal Information
Marshall Gerstein’s marketing or informational emails include instructions for how to opt out (unsubscribe) from such communications. To opt out, please follow the instructions in the email you receive, or contact us at any time by email to email@example.com to update your preferences or to raise any questions concerning your personal information or communications from our firm.
Marshall Gerstein’s websites contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites, and you should consult their privacy policies before you visit those sites or provide any personal information to them.